The National Football League and NFL Players Association today announced the COVID-19 monitoring testing results for November 1 – November 7.
During this period, players and Tier 1 and 2 personnel were tested daily. Tier 3 individuals were tested weekly. Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 follow the joint NFL-NFLPA Treatment Protocol. They are immediately isolated, not permitted access club facilities, or have direct contact with players or personnel. Club medical staff are in regular communication with individuals who test positive to monitor symptoms.
Monitoring Testing results for November 1 – November 7:
- 42,978 tests were administered to a total of 7,922 players and team personnel.
- 16,785 tests were administered to 2,486 players; 26,193 tests were administered to 5,436 personnel.
- There were 15 new confirmed positive tests among players and 41 new confirmed positives among other personnel.
Total test results for the entire Monitoring Testing period to-date, Aug 1 – Nov 7:
- During Monitoring Testing from Aug 1 – Nov 7, 78 players and 140 other personnel were confirmed positive cases.
- Approximately 600,000 tests were administered to players and personnel during the Aug 1 – Nov 7 period.
MLB/ 13 hours ago
Toronto Blue Jays 2023 Regular Season Preview
The Blue Jays have hopes of regaining the AL East crown, and they have...
Features/ 20 hours ago
Astros Likely To Start Opening Day Without Four Of Their Star Players
The 2023 MLB season kicks off next week, and the defending World Series Champion...
Features/ 22 hours ago
Untapped Potential: Aaron Hernandez
Recap Last Time Last time on Untapped Potential we dove into the career of...
Features/ 1 day ago
Joey Logano Dominates in Atlanta
This past weekend, all three national touring series rolled their way into Atlanta. Normally...