The National Football League and NFL Players Association today announced the COVID-19 monitoring testing results for October 11 – October 17.
During this period, players and Tier 1 and 2 personnel were tested daily. Tier 3 individuals were tested weekly. Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 follow the joint NFL-NFLPA Treatment Protocol. They are immediately isolated, not permitted access club facilities, or have direct contact with players or personnel. Club medical staff are in regular communication with individuals who test positive to monitor symptoms.
Monitoring Testing results for October 11 – October 17:
- 38,880 tests were administered to a total of 7,799 players and team personnel.
- 15,167 tests were administered to 2,459 players; 23,713 tests were administered to 5,340 personnel.
- There were eight new confirmed positive tests among players and 11 new confirmed positives among other personnel.
Total test results for the entire Monitoring Testing period to-date, Aug 1 – Oct 17:
- During Monitoring Testing from Aug 1 – Oct 17, 47 players and 71 other personnel were confirmed positive cases.
- More than 450,000 tests were administered to players and personnel during the Aug 1 – Oct 17 period.
/ 18 hours ago
Back Sports Page Presents The Fourth & Long Podcast Episode 15: We Are Thankful it’s Rivalry Week (Kind Of)
Back Sports Page presents episode 15 of The Fourth & Long Podcast: We Are...
/ 22 hours ago
Hopefully everyone had a wonderful holiday, stayed safe and healthy, while also enjoying a...
/ 1 day ago
Follow BSP Owner Randy Zellea as he covers the Giants-Bengals game with his live...